Style-Craft is your last line of defense against volatile, unpredictable Northwest Indiana weather. Since 1970, Style-Craft has been helping Saint John, Crown Point, and Schererville homeowners protect and enhance their homes. At Style-Craft, we provide custom steel roofing, siding, seamless gutters, and a host of other services to both enhance and fortify homes. Our products marry modern style with traditional craftsmanship, and your home stands to benefit!
Our certified home-improvement experts can offer you a free, no-obligation consultation, allowing you to explore the range of roofing, siding and gutter installation services we offer.
Each service offers three different installation options, depending on your needs: contractor, pro, and premium.
While Style-Craft offers traditional asphalt-shingle roofing, we also offer steel roofing. A steel roof is a superior alternative to asphalt shingles because it is energy efficient and protects your home from the onslaught of snow, ice, and other weather elements. Style-Craft roofs are made of Galvalume, a special galvanized steel that is durable and corrosion-resistant. We offer three levels of steel roofing solutions:
- Contractor Series: A popular and affordable solution that can be applied to a wide variety of structures, including residential, commercial, and post-frame buildings. These extra-wide, galvanized steel coil panels install quickly and are available in a variety of colors.
- Pro Series: Designed for increased strength and wind resistance, this low-profile snap-lock seam system carries the highest UL rating for wind uplift, fire, and impact resistance. You can choose from nine colors of the extremely durable Silicone Modified Polyester (SMP) or the rustic Acrylic Coated Galvalume.
- Premium Series: This thick and strong roofing option is the best system available. In addition to being top-rated in wind uplift, fire, and impact resistance, the premium series is finished with Kynar 500, which protects the roof from being bleached out by sunlight.
Not only does siding beautify your home, it can also protect it against those volatile winters that are the bane of homeowners around Crown Point, Saint John, and Schererville. A home-improvement specialist will help you select the siding and color that best suits your needs and walk you through the installation process. Style-Craft offers three levels of vinyl siding:
- Contractor Series: This series features vinyl siding that looks like real wood, carries .042 thickness, and comes in 21 colors. The vinyl siding series also includes a snap-lock-hold locking system for a wind speed rated up to 195 MPH. The beaded vinyl siding option also comes with an advanced locking system and nail hem for a wind speed rated up to 165 MPH. The siding is treated with Duranyl 5000, which has a Class 1 (A) fire rating and provides UV protection.
- Pro Series: Extra rigidity distinguishes this series from the Contractor class. The Pro vinyl siding series has .046 thickness and is specially crafted to give the appearance of real wood siding. The siding panels also have 200% more rigidity than standard vinyl. Cedar vinyl siding is protected with Kynar 500. The Duranyl 5000 protection system adds UV protection and a Class 1 (A) fire rating.
- Premium Series: This vinyl siding series is broad and flat like traditional wood. Because it is comprised of long-length panels, unsightly seams are virtually eliminated, giving your home a look that is seamless and aesthetically pleasing. This solution bolsters energy efficiency and lowers associated costs. Besides being Energy Star qualified, this series offers up to 300 percent more impact resistance.
Our seamless gutters have helped homeowners save money on repairs from possible water damage, since they redirect rainwater away from a home’s foundation. Our gutter systems, made with high-quality aluminum or copper, come in three distinct levels:
- Contractor Series: This gutter system is comprised of 5-inch residential .027-gauge gutters, and is available in 14 stock colors. Custom colors can be made upon request. Plus, these systems are crafted at your home to cut costs and avoid needless waste.
- Pro Series: This series comes as 5-inch residential .032-gauge gutters, which are sturdier and can withstand the snow and ice common during Northwest Indiana winters. This system comes in five stock colors, but a custom color can be made upon request.
- Premium Series: These gutters are the largest in the industry at six inches. This commercial-sized system is made to handle large volumes of water. The premium series comes in 10 stock colors, but different colors can be ordered upon request.
What Customers Are Saying:
Not enough can be said about the awesome job the team at Style-Craft does. We have had them put insulated siding on our previous home which cut heating costs in half… Very good prices but more importantly, the workmanship cannot be beat! – Selby B., Demotte, IN
I was more than pleased with the men that came to install my gutters, soffits, fascia, and downspouts. They were very conscientious and made sure that everything was just right. – Chris V., Crown Point, IN
The Style-craft crew just left from installing our new steel roof. Looks fantastic, will recommend you to everyone! – Bob T.
We would like to say thanks for a job well done. Lynn and I are pleased with our new roof and gutters! …We would highly recommend Style-Craft’s service. – Bruce and Lynn K., Hebron, IN
Come to Style-Craft for all of Your Roofing Service Needs
Stop by Style-Craft, which is just off I-65 at exit 240, and head west on IN-2 toward Lowell. We are located at 11108 W 181st Ave. in Lowell, IN, and we welcome homeowners from Saint John, Crown Point, Schererville, and the surrounding communities. For more information, contact our sales department for a free, no-obligation consultation.